Friday 6 September 2013

New state of mind!


First week of my internship is over and it has reignited my love for journalism and writing.

For months, my college marks have really had me questioning my ability and had me questioning whether journalism really was what I wanted to do. But after this week, I can happily say that journalism and writing is what I was born to do and I am more determined than ever to make this dream of mine a reality.

To finally have articles I have written be published in a newspaper and to have working journalists commend me for my writing and praise my skills is exactly the motivation I have been looking for. 
Feeling absolutely great and ready to start the new semester of college with a new attitude and not let my marks get the better of me and my dream. 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment