Thursday 4 April 2013

"Man obsessed with being a mermaid"

So during my News Research tutorial today I came across this news article; and quite frankly, I am genuinely in awe. 

Eric Ducharme is so obsessed with mermaids that he's practically become one. In the video you see him swimming majestically with his personalised fish tail, and I think I can say this on behalf of most of the female species; I am downright jealous

I have to admit though, when I first read the headline, I thought it was completely bizarre, then I was just utterly intrigued. He's even trained himself to hold his breath for up to four minutes under water. How brilliant is that?!

And I must say, all those fish tails that he owns are gorgeous, where can I sign up to be a mermaid?

Watch the video below. 



1 comment: